게시판

문의게시판

Why People Don't Care About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

작성자 Leif 24-04-08 17:45 42 0

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These inexpensive items are perfect to pamper yourself at home!

slider-12-920x400.jpgRelax your skin in the Mediterranean beauty secrets of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the uplifting scents of clean greens and sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over the body, focusing on rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil scrub

Reveal smoother, softer, silkier skin with this revitalizing body scrub that makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing. It is formulated with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing at-home spa treatments. This scrub can be used on feet, hands, and body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to achieve the desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and smelling amazing. Made with natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Do this once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and keep the extra in a shower caddy to make it a convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to help draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It is formulated with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without drying or irritation. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product that is suitable for use in everyday. If you are looking for a scrub that will exfoliate your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin well and has a subtle chocolate scent. It's not costly and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to friends and family members and it's worth a shot. Avon Planet Spa Sleep will be there for you if you are not happy with your purchase.

This product has made my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for those who work full-time, or anyone who would like to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smoothen the skin. It is a blend of green tea extract that is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a calming scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my favorite scrubs, and I adore how my skin feel and Avon Planet Spa Sleep appearance.

The Energise ritual collection includes a body scrub, facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended that you use it 1-2x per week and apply a small amount on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas like elbows, knees and feet. Rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revitalize your face and calm your skin. This facial mist for hydrating is made with Chinese green tea extract to help protect from environmental aggressors and give you radiant, fresh skin. Use 1-2 times per week, keeping 8-10 inches away from the face, and closing eyes to spray over the skin. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates and parabens.

Give your skin a rejuvenating boost with this Planet spa planet body set featuring an exfoliating scrub, a face spritz and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin tone and leaves it soft and soft. Apply it daily to minimize the appearance or dryness after waxing and depilation.

Infused with uplifting essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly to leave your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

Relax and indulge in the relaxing spa experience from the comfort of your own home with this kit. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spray and body butter infused with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is ideal for gifting to someone special who deserves a little pampering.

주소 : 부산광역시 동래구 복천로51번길 18(복천동) | 상호 : 대동방수 |
사업자번호 : 618-17-89968 | 대표 : 노학열 | TEL : 010-9320-0043
COPYRIGHT (C) ALL RIGHT ESERVED
010-9320-0043 시공문의 :  
대동방수개발공사