게시판

문의게시판

The Reason You Shouldn't Think About Enhancing Your Avon Planet S…

페이지 정보

작성자 Shelby 날짜24-04-20 17:37 조회19회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon planet spa Sleep ritual (ll8kx.bemobpath.com) Planet Spa. These inexpensive items are ideal to pamper yourself at your home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the uplifting scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, the ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil to reveal soft, smoother and silkier skin. Formulated with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and energized. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing home spa treatment. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands, and body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to achieve your desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth, and delicious. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin. Do this once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly after use and keep any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities while leaving skin soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without causing irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a great product for daily use. It doesn't really exfoliate, so if you want an actual scrub, I would look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin well and has a light chocolate scent. It's not expensive and is available at avon planet spa sleep spray.

I would recommend this product to other people and it is worth trying. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase Avon will help you solve any problems.

I have been using this product for a long period of time and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate smell and it is easy to rinse off the body. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for those with a hectic schedule or who require an easy way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It contains extract of green tea, which is known to energize the skin. It also has a refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorite scents, and I love the way it helps my skin look and feel.

The Energise Energise ritual line includes a body scrub, facial spray, and a firm cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to apply it once a week and apply a small amount on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying close concentration on rough areas such as elbows, feet and knees. Then, avon Planet spa sleep Ritual rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Revitalize your face and soothe skin with this refreshing spray. This hydrating facial mist has been created with Chinese green tea extract to defend from environmental aggressors and provide you with a fresh, radiant complexion. Apply it once or twice a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spray on skin. Be careful not to spray in the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), planet spa african shea butter Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and makes it soft and smooth. It is ideal after waxing or depilation, or use every day to reduce the appearance of dryness.

This moisturiser that is not oily is filled with pine, bergamot and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

Reps-R-Us-Avon-Representatives.jpgRelax and indulge in the relaxing spa experience from the privacy of your home with this kit. This kit includes the body butter, a facial spray, and an invigorating scrub. This kit makes a great gift for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주소 : 부산광역시 동래구 복천로51번길 18(복천동) | 상호 : 대동방수 |
사업자번호 : 618-17-89968 | 대표 : 노학열 | TEL : 010-9320-0043
COPYRIGHT (C) ALL RIGHT ESERVED
010-9320-0043 시공문의 :  
대동방수개발공사