게시판

문의게시판

Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

작성자 Bertha Mario 24-04-22 18:44 28 0

avon planet spa sleep ritual (chicai.group) planet spa oil Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These items are inexpensive and great for pampering at home!

Reps-R-Us-Avon-Representatives.jpgRelax your skin in the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil with a high moisture content and the refreshing scents crisp greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently over the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

This energizing scrub uses the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing to reveal soft and silkier skin. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and reenergized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to achieve your desired level of abrasion. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and fabulous. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Do this once per week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after use and keep the extra in a shower caddy to make it a convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities while leaving your skin soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help cleanse without causing irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product that is suitable for use in everyday. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin well and has a light chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and you can buy it at Avon.

I would recommend this product to other people and it's worth a shot. Avon will assist you in the event that you aren't happy with the purchase.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and Avon planet spa sleep ritual it is easy to rinse off the body. I will continue to use this. It's a great item for busy schedule or anyone who needs quick ways to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It has extracts of green tea which is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also has a fresh scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorite scents, and I love the way it helps my skin look and feel.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes the body scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It's recommended to use it 1-2 times every week. Apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows, and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Energise your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. Formulated with Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Hold the spray 8-10 inches away from your face then close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Be sure to avoid spraying directly into eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a refreshing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an exfoliating scrub, a face spritz and a solid cleanser made of Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Indulge in rich, creamy body butter that hydrates skin and reduces dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it supple and soft. Apply it daily to minimize dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

This non-greasy moisturizer is packed with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. It includes a revitalizing scrub, facial spray and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is great for gifting to someone special who deserves a treat.

주소 : 부산광역시 동래구 복천로51번길 18(복천동) | 상호 : 대동방수 |
사업자번호 : 618-17-89968 | 대표 : 노학열 | TEL : 010-9320-0043
COPYRIGHT (C) ALL RIGHT ESERVED
010-9320-0043 시공문의 :  
대동방수개발공사