게시판

문의게시판

Why No One Cares About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

작성자 Jami 24-04-26 21:01 24 0

avon planet spa body scrub (mouse click the next article) and avon Planet spa body scrub Body Butter

Avon-Rewards-1-620x380.jpegRelax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These products are affordable and perfect for at home pampering!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the refreshing scents clean greens and sandalwood. Massage the scrub gently over your the body, focusing on rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, the ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil to reveal soft skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. Made with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling fresh and refreshed. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and tranquil at-home spa experience. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands, and body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to create your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling amazing. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and refresh it once every week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after using and keep any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application process easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help cleanse without irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. If you're seeking an exfoliating scrub the skin, I suggest looking elsewhere. It cleanses your skin nicely and it has a nice light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to other people and it's worth trying. If you aren't satisfied with the purchase Avon will help you solve any problems.

I have been using this product for quite a while and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant smell of chocolate and is simple to remove. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for those who have a busy schedule or anyone who wants to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub was specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It is made up of green tea extract that is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a refreshing smell of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorite scrubs and I love how it makes my skin feel and look.

The Energise Energise ritual line includes an body scrub, facial spray, and a strong cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended to use it 1-2 times each week, and apply only a small amount on clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular concentration on rough areas like feet, elbows, and knees. After that, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will refresh your face and soothe your skin. It is formulated with Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors for a beautiful and radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, holding 8-10 inches away from your face and closing your eyes to spray over the skin. Be careful not to spray in the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a revitalizing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an exfoliating scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Savour a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates skin and soothes dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and soft. It is ideal after waxing or depilation or using it daily to help reduce the appearance of dryness.

This non-greasy moisturizer is filled with pine, bergamot and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

Relax and indulge in your own relaxing spa experience in the privacy of your home with this kit. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spray and body butter made with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who is entitled to be pampered.

주소 : 부산광역시 동래구 복천로51번길 18(복천동) | 상호 : 대동방수 |
사업자번호 : 618-17-89968 | 대표 : 노학열 | TEL : 010-9320-0043
COPYRIGHT (C) ALL RIGHT ESERVED
010-9320-0043 시공문의 :  
대동방수개발공사